I served as a teaching assistant with Dr. Christa Lynch for two different classes (Learning and Motivation, an upper-division psychology course – Spring 2014) (Introduction to Statistics, a 200-level course with a psychology focus – Fall 2013).
My responsibilities in this capacity:
– Lectured on psychological and statistical concepts, such as schedules of reinforcement and measures of central tendency
– Created quizzes based on class content
– Assisted students with questions and material
– Developed research study for students to conduct
– Evaluated and graded assignments, providing students with feedback